Planning and Consulting
PRL serves a broad range of projects and clients in the oil & gas, mining, defense, industrial, construction and environmental industries.
We leverage technology, lessons learned, and qualified and committed professionals to deliver safe execution, capital efficiency and project certainty.
Whether our role is to perform field management in a remote and demanding environment or as an extension of your protect management team in an urban office setting, our culture of high performance, relationship building, and leadership continues to earn us repeat business and long term loyal client relationships.
Each client’s requirements are unique, PRL’s flexibility and scalability allow for a calibrated approach to these diverse project settings and scopes.
We can deliver a total end to end solution with our in-house talented resources, or we can orchestrate the work of outside, subject matter experts, and contractors, or we can facilitate a combination of both to best serve your project goals.
From the earliest elements of a project, we function as an extension of our clients, working though feasibility, planning, estimating, modeling, procurement and execution.
Project Management – Turnkey Logistics Services
- Consulting (Planning, Modeling, Estimating, Management)
- Risk Evaluation (Logistics)
- Project Controls (Scheduling, Estimating, Reporting, and Performance Analysis)
- Remote Site Logistics Management
- Site Access and Transportation Assessments
- Advance Mobilization
- Project Assessment Teams
- Project Procurement – Competitive Subcontracting and Equipment Supply Purchasing
- Flight Coordination and Charter Management
- Detailed Execution Work Plans with Applied Safety and Risk Management